Welcome to the Feirstein Community website for the Feirstein Graduate School of Cinema! This is the home of the resources from all programs and offices at Feirstein and where we share what you need to know as a member of our community. Most of our documentation is restricted to only those with a Feirstein account. If you are a member of the Feirstein community and don't have your log-in information, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a password reset.
- Feirstein Student Benjamin Reeves’ screenplay “Kane the Gunslinger” a Big Apple Film Festival screenplay winner!
- Feirstein Professor Ekwa Msangi’s film Farewell Amor gets rave review in Variety!
- Feirstein Student Saleem Gondal’s short film Super Sonic will screen at the Delhi Art Gallery!
- Cinematography write-ups on Professor Sarah Cawley for her contribution to NBC’s Manifest!
- Showrunner and Feirstein Professor Rick Lopez’s Washington mini-series debuting on History Channel!
If you are interested in learning more about our school, please visit our main website below.
Here is a link to the festival page listing this year’s winners.
Farewell Amor has just completed its run at Sundance and racking up recommendations from notable press. Recent press includes a glowing review from Variety and an inspiring interview at Indiewire.
We are so proud of Ekwa’s accomplishments and we can’t wait for her to come back and tell us all about her experience at Sundance… a screening and Q&A, perhaps!
The India Center Foundation (ICF) and Delhi Art Gallery (DAG) are hosting a night of innovative short films and stories by emerging voices from the South Asian diaspora. Screening will be followed by Q&A and reception.
RSVP for free here: